Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to all and any agreement between us when you buy products from us at our website www.adessofoods.co.uk we will supply and the price will be in an e-mail sent to you by us at the time you order – the “order e-mail”.
“We” are H2O Ltd Trading as Adesso Foods of Unit 8, Poland Street Industrial Estate, 29 Poland Street, Manchester, M4 6AZ. H20 Ltd are a company registered in England & Wales registration number 03417043
“Products” means items we supply to you as detailed on the order e-mail and refers to any item that we have available for sale.
“Consumer” means anyone purchasing not in the course of a business. We do not intend to affect a consumer’s statutory rights.
1. Abide By Terms
By making use of our website, organisation and buying products you will be deemed to be aged 18 or over, are not under any disability which would impair judgement or use of the site or products, that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you are entering into an agreement on behalf of another person or an organisation you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
(1) Products are subject to availability and are offered with information provided to the best of our ability, based on available information and facts. Our opinions, statements, recommendations, recipes etc shall not form a guarantee or warranty and we make no representation about any product and you enter into this agreement with that understanding.
(2) We retain in full intellectual property rights in all products which we provide.
(1) Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain access to our website and to supply any products, we shall not be responsible for any delay, failure to provide or any unavailability.
(2) We reserve the right to suspend the website and supply of products where necessary.
(1) Products can be ordered on our website.
(2) Orders are subject to acceptance by us and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Submission of an order or e-mail is not our acceptance or confirmation of your Order
(3) Upon receipt of your Order we will process your payment and check stock availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this within 7 days and advise of when the products will be available or make a refund.
(4) Dispatch of products to you is our acceptance of your order and denotes completion of our contract with you unless the order is cancelled or we have notified you otherwise
(5) We reserve the right to suspend the supply of products at any time, without notice. We also reserve the right to supply a substitute (this will be as close to the original item as possible) where necessary.
(1) The price of the products you pay is as displayed on our website at the time of purchase
(2) We reserve the right to increase prices without prior notice, subject to 5(1) above.
(3) All prices are in GBP Sterling and include VAT (where applicable) but exclude other charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. Generally delivery is at the rate displayed on our website but you will be advised of any delivery charges before completing checkout. Products can not be collected in person unless we have made a prior arrangement with you.
(4) Payment for products for sale on our website must be made on placing an order by Paypal. Your order will not be despatched until full and cleared payment has been made.
(5) For payment made via Paypal or any other third party/ third party services, you confirm your agreement to adhere to that third party’s user agreement
(1) Our time estimate for dispatch of most of Products we have available for sale is within 7 working days from receipt of your cleared payment.
(2) However, due to the nature of some of our products some items can take longer to dispatch. You should therefore always allow us a time estimate of at least 14 days from receipt of your cleared payment to dispatch your products.
(3) If we find that it is likely to take longer than 14 days to dispatch your products then we will e-mail you within 7 days from receipt of your cleared payment to try and provide you with at least some indication as to when we can dispatch your products.
(4) Please note that we are unable to confirm the availability of stock or time estimate dispatch times before you have placed your order.
(5) Products are sent using an independent carrier.
(1) Any delivery charges quoted are for delivery to addresses in to mainland Britain. For delivery outside mainland Britain please contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org unless these are clearly displayed ion the website and as you complete checkout. Delivery charges do not include any third party handling charges, additional insurance you may require, import duties, and any other fees, liabilities and tax/duty costs, which may arise or apply to your order and transportation
(2) When you pay for products via credit or debit cards or by Paypal then unless we specifically agree otherwise delivery is usually to your billing address for the applicable payment method.
(3) We always ask that you please inspect your order upon receipt and if there is any damage or if, for example, a parcel shows signs of damage whatsoever you must notify us on the day of you receive it. Where a signed for service is used, please sign for it, ‘Received Damaged’. If your products are damaged please and notify us by writing to us at email@example.com within 7 days if the products are damaged. We will then assist to provide you with a replacement
(4) Where there is a problem with your order, such as the wrong products arrive or an item is missing, please notify us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day you receive your order.
(5) International sales
(a) If you are importing any of our products you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for compliance with importing laws and requirements of the country to which the products are shipped and this is entirely at your own expense and risk.
(b) In addition to the purchase price of the products you accept full responsibility for any and all third party handling charges, additional insurance you may require, import duties, and any other fees, liabilities and tax/duty costs, which may arise or apply to your order and transportation.
(c) Whilst we will do all we can to assist (e.g. special packaging etc which may involve extra payment by you to us) we will not be responsible for any non-delivery or import duty charged or any fines or impositions as a result on any import or attempted import.
(6) Taking delivery of products is entirely your responsibility. If you are unable to take delivery we will do all that we can to assist. However, if the products are returned to us we will arrange redelivery at your expense. In any event, the delivery charges are non-refundable.
8. Damaged products and Returns
(1) We always ask that you please inspect your order upon receipt (please see clause 7 above) and notify us by writing to us at email@example.com within 7 days if the products are damaged. We will then assist to provide you with a replacement.
(2) When you order products as a consumer (in accordance with the meaning ascribed in s12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) from our website then you have certain legal rights including those under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000(as amended). This means that you can cancel most orders made via our web-site. However, under Regulation 13, this right does not apply to food products. If you are unsure about this please either e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Although you do not have a legal right to return products we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase from us then we are happy for you to return unopened products. You simply need to us by writing to us at email@example.com and we will ask you to complete a returns form and return it, together with the item to the address detailed on the form. Refunds are made using the same method of payment within 30 days.
9. Website use
(1) Use of the website is at your own risk and by licence only for personal use and you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, and all other intellectual property rights in all content shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors and you agree that you will not, nor will you assist any other person or organisation to, breach copyright in any way whatsoever.
(2) We can not guarantee that the provision of the website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free nor free of viruses or anything which may affect use nor will we be held responsible or liable for such, including any effects such as data losses. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
(3) We make no warranty against electronic virus, worms or any other fault or defect or problems which may occur or as a result thereof, including data, documents or any e-mail we send you.
(4) We have made every effort to ensure that products are displayed as accurately as possible but can not be responsible for variations. What you see depends on your monitor and settings and we can not guarantee this will be accurate.
10. Liability Disclaimer
(1) Products are offered with no warranty or guarantee other than any applicable manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee.
(2) To the extent that the law allows we are not responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss arising out of purchase, any use, errors, mistakes, accident, theft or fraud, destruction, or any part of the supply of products or use of our website.
(3) In the unlikely event that we would be held liable for anything whatsoever then, to the extent that the law allows, any aggregate liability whatsoever shall be limited to 100% of the amount paid by you for the products we supply, involved in the incident or series of related incidents.
(4) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of the our agents or employees
(5) We take all reasonable precautions to keep order details secure, but we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information you provided
(6) You are responsible for providing, accurate, correct and up-to-date information and we will not be held responsible for any losses whatsoever in this regard.
(7) We do not intend to affect your statutory rights as a consumer
11. Responsibility and Misuse
(1) You agree that you will solely be responsible for your use of any products provided to you and that you will use the products legally and only for the purposes that they are intended to be used for and at all times in accordance with any manufacturer’s instructions, advice, suggestion and information and will not misuse them nor use them negligently.
(2) It is your responsibility to ensure that all products are suitable for your use.
(3) You specifically accept that appearance and life of any products will also be dependant on correct and effective use and storage.
12. Your information & data protection
13. Time Estimate
We will use all our reasonable endeavours to complete any supply products within any time estimate that we give. However, we will not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever because of any delay.
Each clause or any part at all of these Terms and Conditions is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of this Agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid, it will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of this Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law. It is agreed between the parties that any disputes will be settled by either commercial mediation or Arbitration only.
Adesso abides by the rules and regulations of the Data Protection Act and is legally bound by its codes and conditions. We would never share any information pertaining to our customers with any other parties, equally, we would never sell such information to any other parties.
If your order arrives in a damaged condition you must advise us immediately by email, and not later than within three days, quoting your order reference number (this is detailed on your order confirmation email). You then need to print out and complete the damages form below and return it, together with the item to the address detailed on the form, ensuring that you obtain a proof of posting.
A refund will be made to the purchaser’s credit/debit card account, providing the item is returned in the same packaging in which it was despatched and within seven working days of being received.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase from Adesso you have the right to return any item to us. You simply need to print out and complete the returns form below and return it, together with the item to the address detailed on the form.
A refund will be made to the purchaser’s credit/debit card account, providing that the item is returned within 14 days of the date of despatch and it remains unopened with seal intact and remains in a saleable condition.