1. About the Agreement
(1) The provision of the website and any services we provide will be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance the User Agreement Terms and Conditions at www. adssofoods.co.uk insert full link to User Agreement Terms and Conditions. Please read this policy in conjunction with that document. We are committed to maintaining privacy and we always use our best endeavours to keep your information secure, but refer you to your obligations of keeping username and password secure as detailed within the User Agreement.
(2) If you object, then please do NOT register with us nor use the website or our services.
(3) In addition, on occasions we may collect additional personal information from surveys on the website, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
(4) When you give us information about another individual or organisation, it is on the basis that they have agreed to this and that you have the right to provide such information and use it in this way.
3. Personal Information
(1) When you email us information for upload or you upload information onto the website, including but not limited to any post onto the website, you do so on the understanding that you specifically understand and consent to the upload being visible on the website to all other users.
(2) We are not responsible for any user upload. However we always advise that you understand that your upload will be visible on the website and advise caution in providing personal or other details. If you use our full recruitment services then you will enter into a separate agreement.
(3) Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with us, then any personal information we hold will be used, for example, to identify you, provide services, run the website and our business efficiently or, for analysing and marketing purposes (including any third party software used). Unless we have agreed otherwise, personal information will only be used by us and our subsidiary or parent companies and selected third parties, including those who perform services for us/on our behalf.
You will be sent updates and information communications (for example about new services or offers) and we may also send you a newsletter if you opt in to receive one. You can opt in or out of receiving information by emailing us at email@example.com
4. Non-Personal Information
(1) When you use the website, some information is also automatically logged and stored. However, this information does not identify you (or, as applicable, your business) personally. We use this aggregate information to analyse behaviour relating to our website generally. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, but we do not disclose your personal information.
(2) We use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help to diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
– help us to distinguish visitors and identify whether you have visited the website previously, so that we can understand your browsing habits and make the experience as meaningful to you personally as is possible and to improve the website
– deal with the administration of the website, to analyse and compiles statistics about its use (e.g. how many visitors and which pages they visit) and to improve it. They are not used to read data from your hard drive, and cannot retrieve information from any other cookies created by other websites.
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself, for example by registering with us or purchasing from us, then you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two types: session-based and persistent:
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after six months.
(c) Some cookies are essential for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. You can delete and block all cookies from our website but that means that some parts of the website will not work. Users who disable their web browser’s ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our website, but will not be able to successfully and completely use our websites and services. For information on blocking cookies refer to the instructions on your Browser which is often located under the “Tools” section. Help is also available at www.allaboutcookies.org and also at
(d) You can delete any cookies on your computer by referring to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies and delete it. Help is also available at www.allaboutcookies.org and also at
(f) You can find information about the cookies we use at the end of this policy
6. Third parties and Associates
7. Changing and viewing information
(1) You can change any information you provide to us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) please e-mail us at email@example.com. However, we will only send this information to the current e-mail address which we hold for you, unless you send us your full postal address and request that we send the information to you at your postal address (and we are able to verify the validity of this address).
(2) We aim to respond to any queries within 7 working days.
Cookies we use on this website
Cookie Name Type of cookies What cookie does
We have listed some commonly used cookies. Include following as applicable
Google Analytics Persistent & session these analyse use of our website by storing cookies on a
user’s computer. We get reports about use. Google stores this information see www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
Viewer _utma Anonymously identifies each user so we can identify how many different people visit over time – expires after 2 years
Session _utmb Both identify each unique visit to website expires after 30 minutes of inactivity.
and _utmc expires when you close your browser
Campaign _utmz Identifies if a visitor visits through marketing campaign
expires after 6 months
_utmv reporting about visitors expires after 2 years
_utmmobile determines site visitors expires after 2 years
_utmx Google Website Optimizer – expires after 2 years
Google Adsense Persistent & session Adverts tailored by Google based on your interests. Google’s Ads Preference Manager, at:
Opt out at /www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. but you need to maintain opt-out by using Google browser plug-in availablewww.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin
Opt out of Google cookies at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
IOS Appl Persistent Saved on iOS devices (like ipads and iphones) to
Remembers if we have told you about an App.