Skip to content
- Wash salmon and pat dry.
- Place the Salmon, skin side down, on a large piece of aluminium foil.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon.
- Make a loose foil parcel then cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinade.
- Preheat BBQ and ensure BBQ is at the correct temperature.
- Place the salmon parcel on the BBQ and allow to cook for approximately 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Carefully remove the salmon and transfer onto serving plate. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with salad and rice.